12.1.16

1 Outfit, 3 Ways

Some of you may have seen from previous posts that I am obsessed with trousers at the minute, they are my love. I've started wearing them for work, during the day when I'm out with friends and even for evenings as well. I personally think they make you look super sophisticated, womanly and really put together. I thought I would share with you how I style one outfit in 3 different ways - for work, for dinner, to go shopping.

Over the past few months I've learnt that I don't care what people think about the way I dress or how I style my make up, if I feel confident and comfortable that's all that matters. I am trying to slowly adapt my wardrobe to feel more "grown up" and sophisticated, but to still show my 20 year old self through the clothes. That's why I've put together this look, to show you how you can style one quite sophisticated outfit and shape it to match any occasion.


The outfit below is what I am going to style: a smile peachy coloured cami from TopShop, and some grey pinstripe trousers also from TopShop.

Look 1: For Work
This look is one of my favourite outfits that I wear for work, paired with some black loafers and my black oversized coat I feel super sophisticated. I tend to wear my top tucked out for work as it is more comfortable and as I do a lot of running around it just makes it easier to move (the perks of working in PR). 
Just look how STUNNING these shoes are, when I saw these in the Office sale I could not resit them. They are the perfect loafer - black, super comfy and they just give off the classic working woman vibe. 

Look 2: For Dinner
I wasn't too sure on this look at first as I don't think the shoes go too well with the trousers, however, I would still definitely wear this outfit. As a matter of fact next time I go out for dinner/drinks I may even wear this outfit! Anyway, I can't deal with how beautiful these shoes are, ASOS did good I guess. They are so super comfy once you have broke them in and I feel like they would look fab with anything.

Look 3: For Shopping
Most people will really hate this final look but it's definitely one of my favourite way to wear trousers. I just love throwing them on with my vans. It makes the outfit so super simple and casual but still gives off a tad bit of elegance. I personally feel like trousers and trainers look better with a crop top - preferably a turtle neck - but I still think this outfit looks super cute.

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I create 3 completely different looks with one outfit. Let me know your favourite way to wear trousers.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment