10.9.15

MAC Whirl Lipstick

If you are an active reader of my blog, you will know that I am becoming such a lipstick hoarder. I just love buying lipsticks and the fact I never get the chance to wear them doesn't even bother me one bit. They are just so pretty to look at and to have on my dressing table.

I recently went shopping a made a small purchase at MAC, yes as you can tell by the title I caved and purchased whirl lipstick. After not being able to get the lip liner, I had to grab this as soon as I saw they had it in stock (the lip liner will be mine soon).


I am obsessed with this lipstick, I love how dark it is, yet it still has that nude undertone, I am in love, it might definitely be my new favourite lipstick. I feel like this lipstick would be able to be worn with so many different outfits as its such a classic colour. Not only this but it is a matte shade. I personally prefer matte lipsticks as I think they last longer and leave a better finish on the lips.

This lipstick is very different from Velvet Teddy, some people have said that they are very similar shades, however, I feel like Whirl is definitely darker and has more of a purple undertone. Both lipsticks are gorgeous so I would recommend both.

This lipstick paired with spice lip liner is the perfect combination, I just can not get enough.

JUST LOOK HOW PRETTY IT IS...
Do you have this lipstick? What were your first thoughts on this product?

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment