8.9.15

Day Out In Chester

I hate how I haven't been posting as much as I said I was going to but I have honestly been super busy. I finally have an amazing placement opportunity and am now stressing over trying to find the perfect flat and because I'm moving away from home I'm trying to spend all my spare time with my boyfriend.

Anyway I thought I'd share with you a few pictures from Sunday when I went to Chester for the day.

We started the day at Cheshire Oaks (shock I spent my days off work shopping), unfortunately I didn't actually get anything as the stuff there just isn't for me, but as soon as we actually went into Chester city centre I purchased so much from Topshop. How amazing are these trousers!!


I also bought some new blouses and some other things which will all be shown in an upcoming lookbook, once I have made a few more purchases. 

We then went for a cute, romantic walk around Chester, I actually love it there and could just walk for hours, there is so much to see and admire. Its also a really cute place for us to go because it was where we had one of our first dates.
The main reason why we went to Chester was to visit my new favourite place to eat out, Hickorys Smokehouse, honestly, I don't think I have ever ate food that good before. Its your typical Southern American food, which is really fatty and gross but so delicious. I wish I could eat there every weekend and just work my way through the menu. I have been twice now, and not once have I been disappointed. 
 
We ended up getting to the restaurant a tad bit early, so what else could we do apart from buying the most amazing cocktails. Days like this are my absolute fav because what's better than just spending the day with your best friend shopping and eating amazing food. 
Finally, we finally ordered and this is the outcome! We had been waiting weeks to try the brisket and well it didn't disappoint, definitely some of the best beef I have ever had. I definitely felt like I was in America while I was sat there dipping my sandwich in the gravy.

Hope you enjoyed my weekend post, I'll be back with my fashion posts in the new few days. Comment below if there is anything you want to see from me.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment