5.8.15

My Work-ware Wishlist

I am obsessed with purchasing items to wear for interviews/work. I have had a lot of placement interviews recently and as I have had no luck I've decided to take a year out and to just work unpaid for a while, so intern basically. I love marketing and I really want a good career once I've finished my degree so I will do absolutely anything to get the experience I need.

Anyway, if I do get the opportunity to work within the marketing industry I thought it would be a good idea to purchase some items so I am ready and raring to go. I also think these items can be worn for evenings out with friends, your boyfriend, it really does depend on the occasion, they can be dressed up or dressed down.

Below are the items I have chose which I think are perfect for working women.



ASOS Hendon Mules £38
ASOS V Hem Shell Top £25
ASOS V Front and V Back Vest £14
ASOS Deep Sleeveless V Tunic Top £28
ASOS Midi Skirt Dress £45
ASOS Manour Suade Loafers £32

As you can see I am absolutely loving ASOS at the minute, I personally think that they have everything you need all under one roof, definitely the best place to purchase work related items as they are up to date and follow the latest trends but make it more sophisticated and elegant.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and it helps anyone looking for work related outfits.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment