25.4.16

21 Birthday Wishlist

I am so sorry I have been gone for so long, but working full time, having to do three uni assignments and actually having a life is starting to take its toll on me. I seem to just come home from my placement and spend all night YouTube videos or writing assignments - I don't know why I'm moaning as I chose to compete an extra Digital Marketing diploma with the CIM whilst I'm on my placement.

Anyway moving on..... As it's my 21st birthday soon I thought I would write a wish list of everything I am lusting over and will most probably buy with my birthday money. As I am going to Florida just after my birthday (but technically for my birthday) most of my presents from my mum will be purchased there, instead of doing a post on 'what I want for my birthday', I thought it would be a good idea to show you what I will be purchasing with the money I receive.

Most of the items below are fashion related, I will be purchasing all of my beauty products in America so I thought I would leave that for another post.


First of all who isn't lusting over the Topshop 'awkward length' pleat trousers? I know I am. The only reason I haven't made a purchase is because I am STRUGGLING with the colour selection. Black, Silver or Gold??? I am seriously torn - which one do you think is best? The price of the trousers are £32 and you can find them here.
Topshop pleat trousers in gold, black and silver - £32

I am really trying to switch up my style - I really want to ditch the super casual look I have going on and my aim is to dress sophisticated and classy. I already dress like this on a daily basis for work, however, I want to take this and turn it into a more every day casual but super classy look. I personally think I need to drop another dress size to feel comfortable dressing like this, however, I still thought I's share with you some of the items that I NEED to get my hands on,

Topshop is killing it at the minute so I thought I'd start off with what I want from there:

Zara are also killing it at the minute and like every fashion and beauty blogger I am loving the colourful leather jackets that they have at the minute. The blue is incredible, however, I personally feel like the mustard yellow will fit way better in my wardrobe and I personally don't feel like I could pull the blue one off. You can find the leather jacket here

I could go on and on with everything on my wish list, but I'm going to end with some of the shoes I am loving. 

I hope you are inspired by some of the items I have mentioned, let me know if you have any of these products and what you think about them.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment