14.3.16

Mac Taupe Lipstick

MAC Taupe lipstick and Spice lip liner are slowly starting to become my new everyday lip combination. The lipstick itself is a muted reddish-taupe/brown with a matte finish. You all should know by now how much I love a matte lip. 

I know some matte lipsticks have a reputation of making dry lips look worse but I would say this isn't one of them. This combination is perfect for work, I seem to be reaching for this shade more and more. I feel super sophisticated and as silly as it sounds, I feel like I look a lot more mature and older than what I am. - I got asked if I was 23/24 when wearing this lipstick, I am actually only 20 - coincidence? I think not! I really want to venture out into red lips, so I thought this was a good place to start. I'm slowly going to work my way up the spectrum until I can comfortably wear that true red lip. - if anyone could recommend me the 'perfect' red lipstick that would be amazing!

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment