13.9.15

Items I NEED In My Wardrobe

I am in such a financially unstable part of my life right now as all of my money is going on my deposit for my house/flat for when I move to Sheffield and the rest is money for me to live on before I get my first pay check, sigh. I have been working my ass off to save as much money as I can, but all I want to do is to spend it on clothes and shoes. Don't get me wrong, I have been treating myself an awful lot, eating out loads and just enjoying my time with my friends and family, however, enough is enough and I need to calm down for a few weeks.

I thought I'd do a smallish wish list on the items that I really, really need in my wardrobe. Most of these items will be placement related, so will be more sophisticated, and some you would have seen in previous posts, but it just shows how much I NEED these. 

I am slowly going to work my way through this list of clothes, once some purchases have been made I will definitely share a haul post with you all. 

Topshop Balck Jamie Jeans £40
Topshop Edge to Edge Blanket Coat £79
Topshop Stripe Plunge Cami £24
Topshop Hobo Bag £34


Topshop V Neck Cami £16
Topshop Mensy Fit Trousers £40
Zara Lose Fit Trousers (Navy) £25.99
ASOS Structured Shopper Bag £28


ASOS Cigarette Trousers (Camel) £25
Monki Tassel Loafers £40
ASOS Cigarette Trousers (Forrest) £25
ASOS Royal Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots £50

Light Before Dark Longline Crepe Blazer £66
Miss Guided Scuba Striped V Neck Shift Dress £20
Miss Guided Sleeveless Plunge Shift Dress £20
High Neck Crop Knitted Ribbed Vest £18

Ok, so that wasn't a small wish list what so ever, but I am loving every single one of these items and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Let me know if you have anything shown above or if you are thinking of making a purchase yourself.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment