13.7.15

Marmaris

I'm so sorry that I have neglected my blog, but since christmas I have been super busy, and honestly have spent most of my time out with friends, revising, or spending time with my boyfriend.

Since I need to get back into the swing of blogging, I thought I'd do a small post on my holiday. I recently went to Marmaris, Turkey with my boyfriend and it was honestly the best holiday I've ever been on. Staying in a 5* hotel, the beach was on our doorstep, we went scuba diving, on a safari and much more. Also did I mention I got to do all of this with my best friend? I couldn't have asked for a better holiday.

Here are some of our pictures.., (I am sorry, but fashion just wasn't an option this holiday, staying cool in 40 degree heat was)



I hope you enjoyed looking at these, comment below if you've been to Marmaris, I'd love to know what you thought of it.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment