4.1.15

OOTD: 3/1/15

I am currently spending my life wasting away, revising for my finance and hr exam, so I thought I would do a quick little outfit post. I have only been leaving the house to run errands with my mother so I have been dressing very basic.
Coat - Primark £25
Tee- Urban Outfitters £10
Jeans - Topshop £38
Shoes - New Balance £59

I am a huge fan of oversize boyfriend coats, they are so comfortable and with how cold it is in the UK it keeps me so warm and cosy, especially when paired with a thick scarf. My all time favourite look is an oversized tee with jeans! It's so timeless and when you're in a rush only takes a few minutes to get ready. At the minute I am loving these low cut tops from Urban Outfitters, they are so soft and just go with everything in my wardrobe. With my next pay check I am going to buy these in black, white and grey from Zara! This is definitely going to be my new every day look!

I am obsessed with my new trainers, New Balance 410s in all black mesh! They are so comfortable and look great with jeans, riding pants and even certain skirts and dresses! I have big feet (size 6/7) so I thought they would look weird, however, I love them and I don't care how big they make my feet look. I am most certainly buying these in a lighter shade when they come back in stock.

I am slowly in the process of switching my wardrobe up and trying new styles, so keep an eye out for upcoming OOTDs and small hauls.

xo Sophie

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely though, sometimes simple outfits are the best xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I definitely agree, simplicity is best
      xo Sophie

      Delete