1.1.15

Nanogen Thickening Treatment

I have recently purchased a new shampoo and conditioner that is designed for thin hair. I have long hair and a lot of it, but because I have hair problems it is very thin. I decided to splurge and take a chance with this shampoo and conditioner to see if it really does work.

The Nanogen website claims.. 'Nanogen fibres actually make your hair look thicker and fuller in seconds. Whether you have thin hair, a wide parting, or hair loss at the crown, Nanogen will transform your hair in 30 seconds.' When I saw this I thought it would be too good to be true, but after reading reviews online it seemed like it really does work, previous customers say that they will never go back to regular shampoo and conditioner again which made me want to try these products even more.

Shampoo - £7.95
Conditioner - £8.95

I am so happy that I splurged and treated myself to these products, after washing my hair once I could feel the difference, and after a week of washing it using only these hair treatments my friends and family could start to see the difference too! I could not be more pleased with the Nanogen products, I am that happy with my results already, that I am going to take a trip to Boots to buy the Nanogen hair growth factor treatment serum for £29.95.

This time two years ago I had extremely long, thick hair, but when I cut it short and my hair problems started back I have never been able to get the thickness back. 100% this is going to help me feel comfortable again and regain my confidence.  Hopefully the more I use these products and find other products that compliment these I will get my hair back to how it looks in the image below.

Have you tried any Nanogen products before? If so what are you views on these products and would you purchase them again?

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment