26.1.15

22-25th In Pictures

Ok, this isn't my typical beauty or fashion related post, I thought I would do something a little different and show my days in pictures. I love reading these posts as I'm so nosey and love seeing what people have been up to.

22nd January... I GOT MY HAIR CUT! If you have followed me for the past month, you would have seen that in my opinion I had extremely long hair which went waaaaaay past my boobs and was getting close to my bellybutton. I had been growing it for 2 years and it was started to feel so dead and was just drowning me. So I decided to get about 4 inches cut off it, as shown above, however, I am going even shorter next week and getting another 3 inches cut off. I am so excited. I mean it's only hair and will grow back right? I just love the thick, blunt look, and as its going to gradually get warmer, I want to change my hair as well as my style.

23rd January... I had the best day ever on Friday. I spent the day shopping, but then I met once of my closest and oldest friends who I hadn't seen for a while. We spent the day catching up, but then during the evening we went for cocktails as Revolutions and then for the most random-est night out I've ever had. The fact her boyfriend was third wheeling us just made it that funnier.

24th January... When we finally arose, I thought it would be a good idea to go to Wetherspoons for some food, best idea I have ever had! Pub food when you're hungover is amazing! Because I wasn't seeing her for a few days we thought it would be a good idea to go shopping together, which ended up with us going for cocktails AGAIN! I had the most perfect drumstick cocktail, it tasted like I was eating the lolly. I loved it that much, I took a picture of the menu so I can try and create it myself.

25th January... My mum and dad aren't together any more, but they get along SO well, so we all decided to catch up and go for a meal. Perfect way to spend a Sunday in my opinion. It's the only time we all get to sit down together and catch up as I now live in Leeds, my mum is really ill and my brother works full time, so getting to spend time with my dad was great as well!

What have you been up to over the past few days? 


xo Sophie

3 comments:

  1. Your haircut suits you so well! Seems like you had an awesome weekend, :)

    Dalal xoxo | monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, and yes I did, it was a really nice few days!
      xo Sophie

      Delete
  2. These posts are my favourite ones to read, mainly because I spend too much time at work, so it's pretty interesting to know theres a world out there *cries* haha.
    Your hair looks beautiful!
    Love, Jessica x
    Jembubble

    ReplyDelete