29.12.14

OOTD 29/12/14

I am absolutely in love with colour at the minute, you're probably thinking you're still basically in all black, but honestly if you knew me you would know these navy riding pants are WAY out of my comfort zone.
Jacket - Topman £40
Crop Top - Topshop £10 (last year)
Trousers - American Apparel £64
Shoes - Matte Dr Martens £90 

I have been trying to switch up my dress sense up a bit and I am going for items I wouldn't usually buy. That is why I fell in love with this jacket. Yes, its a mans jacket but I love it. Its really thin and light weight, yet paired with the perfect scarf or with a knitted jumper underneath it will look perfect for the last of the winter months/start of spring. 

I have been wanting to do a post featuring my riding pants as they are so versatile (look out for my next blog post, its how I style riding pants) and I just love how they can be worn in more of an androgynous way with Dr Martens and a jacket as shown above, or with some heeled boots and a crop top for more of a feminine look.

This outfit is perfect for shopping or just running errands. Its so casual yet stylish at the same time. In reality you have just thrown on these and left the house, yet the it looks like thought has gone into it and you've made an effort. 

This is only a small post but I hope you enjoy and get some inspiration. 

What's your favourite part of my outfit?

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment