27.12.14

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish

I have recently become obsessed with make up again and I am loving trying out new products. I have always wanted a MAC highlighter but I could never justify paying £23 for one. However, with my Christmas money I treated myself and bought 'MAC mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle'.


I can not say enough good things about this product! If I had to list my all time favourite beauty products this would 100% make the cut. It gives off the most amazing glow and is extremely pigmented, a quick swirl onto the areas of interest and you are good to go. Applying the product on to the tops of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, brow bone, cupid's bow and inner eye corners gives an amazing flawless glow but a natural finish.

What I love about this product is it adds dimension to your face, it gives of the illusion that you have a really healthy looking complexion, and if you're like me and have suffered with acne this product will be your new holy grail product.

I was a bit vary when I first purchased this as I am very pale and have a cool toned complexion. I just assumed this product would look odd on my face because of the hints of peach and bronze running through it, however, when applied onto the skin, the tone of the product is more of a pearl and champaign colour with hints of pink running through it. The champaign tones complement the paleness of my skin, giving more of a warmness to my face. I love how it does this as even though I am extremely pale, when I wear this I feel more warm and like it brightens up my skin. It takes away the ghostly look that I have and that other highlighters tend to enhance.

As you can see, I only used a tiny amount of product when highlighting my face, yet it still gave off quite a glow. This was the first time I used the product and I wasn't sure how much to use as I didn't know what to expect. However, now I know that I can use as much or as little of the product as I want to, it just depends on the type of look that I am going for. 

What do you think about MACs mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle? Do you love it as much as I do?

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment