23.12.14

Christmas Holidays

Considering it is christmas in less than 48 hours, I thought it would be the perfect time to finally do a christmassy post. I do not have any christmas spirit this year however, when ever I look at my front room I just smile and just know that as soon as I wake up on christmas morning I am going to be so excited. I mean how can you not wake up and be full of christmas spirit when you see this?
I am so excited to be back home for 6 weeks, I can't describe how much I have missed my family and friends and I am definitely going to make the most of being back in Manchester. My 6 weeks back will mainly consist of shopping, eating out and going on nights out but they are all of my favourite things to do so I can not wait! Well it isn't going to be all fun and games as I have an exam to revise for and some assignments to touch up, but once that is over I am going to continue with my celebrations. 

I have had a very stressful few months so I can not wait to start 2015 with an open mind. I am very excited for 2015 and I hope that it is going to be as good as I have planned it to be. Consisting of a trip to Amsterdam, going to Parklife, a long weekend in Prague and hopefully a nice sunny girly holiday somewhere with all of my favourites. 

Sorry this has been such a small and boring post but I am stuck for ideas! 

How are you spending your holidays? Do you have anything fun planned?

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment