23.10.15

Just A Little Lookbook

I thought I would share with you a little lookbook of some of the outfits that I have been throwing together for work. I love reading peoples posts like this as they are so inspiring, so I hope I inspire some of you. The items included range from trousers to skirt, to blouses and crop tops and even a pair of trainers! If you're interested in seeing what styles I have put together, please continue reading.

Outfit 1 Top: Topshop, Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: Primark
Outfit 2 Top: Topshop, Skirt: Motel, Shoes: ASOS
Outfit 3 Top: Topshop, Skirt: Vintage, Shoes: ASOS, Belt: Newlook
Outfit 4 Top: Topshop, Skirt: Vintage, Shoes: Primark, Belt: Newlook
Outfit 5 Jacket: Topshop, Top: Topshop: Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: Office
Outfit 6 Top: Topshop: Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: Office
Outfit 7 Top: Topshop: Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: River Island, Belt: Newlook
Outfit 8 Cardigan: Vinatge, Top: Urban outfitters: Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: Topshop




I hope this gave some of you some inspiration on what to wear for work/university/college. Comment below if you have taken inspiration from any of these looks.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment