15.10.14

Wish List 15/10/2014

Recently, I've came to the conclusion that I am a shopaholic, I am OBSESSED with spending money on clothes. I thought it would be a good idea to show you what items I am lusting over at the minute.There isn't much to show in this wish list as I've already bought most things that I have been lusting over, but it still gives you an idea of how my autumn/winter wardrobe is going to look.



Topshop Ripped Utility Trousers - £36.00
Newlook Grey Brushed Large Grid Print Mini Skirt - £17.99
Topshop Velvet Lace Shorts - £36.00
American Apparel Cropped 3/4 sleeve top - £18.00

As you will soon find out I am obsessed with anything that is black, it is probably the only colour that I wear all year round. I am slowly trying to add colour into my wardrobe, but I think that will take some time.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment